When you need absolute pest control in Lake Oswego, you need Family Home Pest Control.
Our pest control service has been providing the most comprehensive pest control in Lake Oswego for over 38 years. Utilizing customized solutions ensures that your needs are met and your pests are eliminated. Our technicians are all certified and have extensive training in all manner of pest control.
We also serve any number of properties from single-family homes to apartment buildings. No matter how close your neighbors are, we’ve got a method for getting rid of your pest. We also service commercial properties. These include sensitive workplaces like restaurants, hotels, and medical buildings.
Your Complete Pest Controller
There are any number of pests in Lake Oswego that require control. We’ve got the equipment and the know how to end your pest problem for good. Pest control services include:
- Rodent Pest Control – Whether it is rats or mice, Family Home Pest Control is adept at comprehensive rodent removal. We can help you secure your home from further invasion at the same time we permanently remove your current unwanted guests.
- Spider Pest Control – Spiders are especially prevalent during winter months. This is often the time when homeowners make frequent trips to basement and attic areas as well. This increased the likelihood of encountering a poisonous spider. We can help safely remove spider nests and eggs that may spring up when other insect problems occur. The more there is for a spider to eat, the more they congregate.
- Roach Pest Control – Roaches can cause allergies and contaminate food. Though the roach species in Washington is smaller and more difficult to see, they are still hardy and require careful skill to eliminate entirely.
- Bed Bug Pest Control – With bed bug incidents continually on the rise, and travel becoming a risk, it’s more important than ever to have a trusted pest control expert on your side. We have a variety of treatment methods in the event you suffer a bed bug infestation.
- Flea Pest Control – Fleas are one of the most insidious pests. You rarely notice you have them until your pet starts itching and you start getting bit. One of the best preventative measures is to use a flea treatment on your pets, but this isn’t always effective. There are several strains of fleas. We have unique methods for dealing with each. They can reproduce very quickly and our pest control tactics address this issue.
- Ant Control – Ants are a pain year round. Call us if you simply can’t get rid of yours.
We offer even more services, so when you need Pest Control in Lake Oswego, OR call or Contact Family Home Pest Control today.
Lake Oswego, Or
The beautiful small town of Lake Oswego, OR surrounds Lake Oswego and is a ritzy sleeping community located close to Portland. This proximity give citizens of Lake Oswego, OR access to a wonderful job pool and incredible venues.
This includes favorites like the Portland Art Museum. With set exhibits and a rotating series that features artists from around the globe and those in residency, there’s always something new for Lake Oswego, OR residents to see. The Orgeon Zoo is close at hand as well. With animal filled exhibits that span all manner of environment and a summer concert series, those who call Lake Oswego, OR home are never lacking for activities.
How do you prevent pests?Pest prevention depends on what you’re trying to prevent. Some best practices we always advise customers to follow are to keep all food items (including those for pets) in air-tight containers. Make sure there are no leaks in your home (including the attic and basement). Mechanical exclusion involves sealing off all entry points into the home. This is difficult for homeowners to accomplish without help, but you can keep your lawn and surrounding areas clean and free of debris. If there are any trees or bushes that provide roof access for pests, move these away from the home or trim them shorter than the roof line.
How do you control pests?Our exterminators use the right method for the job. We take into account the property, pest type,
and residents of the home. Certain methods aren’t used when small animals or children are present. We always target our efforts as well. That means identifying paths your pest uses, where they are present, and using their feeding areas and times against them to achieve the fastest and most complete results.
How is pest control done?
There are three types of pest control procedures:
- Biological pest control: This uses chemical agents and may involve baits, pheromones, sprays, and repellants.
- Physical pest control: Exterminators manually remove pests and use control methods like barriers, sealants, and environmental manipulation to control pests.
- Mechanical pest control: Mechanical devices include traps, bait stations, and other devices designed to prey on the behavior of a specific pest.