Portland Bed Bug Control
Serving Gresham, Lake Oswego, & Surrounding Areas
Bed bugs are small, wingless insects that feed on human blood. They are most active at night when people are sleeping. Bed bugs can travel from place to place using their six legs, and they have the ability to move quickly. They are excellent hitchhikers and can be transported from place to place on clothing, luggage, furniture, or even in the seams of a mattress.
If you think you have bed bugs, contact us immediately at (503) 300-5054 to schedule an inspection.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Signs of a bed bug infestation include:
- Red, itchy bites: Often in a group of three, these bites can be mistaken for those of mosquitoes or other insects. However, bed bugs are the only insects that bite humans.
- Fluid stains: These stains may appear on sheets, mattresses, or other surfaces. They are often found near the seams of mattresses or where the mattress touches the box spring.
- Live or dead bed bugs: Live bed bugs are tiny, dark brown to reddish brown, and about the size of a pinhead. They are difficult to see, even with magnification.
- Empty egg casings: These are tiny, clear, and round and can be as small as the head of a pin.
The presence of bed bugs can have a significant impact on your quality of life. They are difficult to get rid of and can live for months without feeding. During this time, they can spread to multiple areas of a home or business and travel easily from place to place.
What to Expect from Our Portland Bed Bug Control Services
We offer comprehensive bed bug control services that can help you get rid of an infestation and prevent future infestations. We use an integrated pest management (IPM) approach that is both effective and environmentally friendly.
Our bed bug control services include:
- A thorough inspection of your home or business to identify the source of the infestation and the areas where bed bugs are likely to be found
- Application of a residual insecticide to areas where bed bugs are likely to be found
- Thorough vacuuming of all floors and furniture
- Application of a residual insecticide to all areas of your home or business where it is applied
Our bed bug control services can help you get rid of an infestation and prevent future infestations. We use an integrated pest management (IPM) approach that is both effective and environmentally friendly.
Dear Family Home Pest Control Team, you have provided the utmost in quality service and have gone above and beyond the call of duty to rid our home of pests.- Sunny D.
My house had been infested with spiders. We tried the sprays that you get from the store and nothing worked. We decided to call Family Home Pest Control and they helped us get back to living without spiders in our bathtubs.- Carol S.
I worked in an older building where we had a real rodent problem. We called Family Home Pest Control, and they came out that day and figured out a detailed plan for us.- Brandon D.
The technician who came to my home was so helpful. First I thought I had large black mice but turned out they were baby rats…- Laurie J.
Call for Free Inspection & Estimate
If you suspect that you have bed bugs, contact us immediately at (503) 300-5054 to schedule a free inspection and estimate. We service homes and businesses throughout Portland, Gresham, Lake Oswego, and surrounding areas.