How many creepy crawlers do you already see in and around your home? You would probably be shocked to know the real numbers likely to be in your immediate vicinity. Insects and rodents spoil foods, spread bacteria, increase allergies, and destroy building materials.
You don’t want to allow their unseen numbers to infect your health or the health of your home. Family Home Pest Control has been successfully serving the Wilsonville area with quality pest control service since 1975. Our exterminator will arrive ready to identify and treat the specific pests plaguing your home.
Why call us for as your exterminator in Wilsonville?
- Leave the follow-up appointments to us. We schedule them for the right times so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Because we schedule your next appointment at the right intervals, we stay ahead of insect and pest activity and greatly reduce the risk of their reintroduction into your home or office.
- We have more than 40 years of experience! That means our methods and products are tried and true. We deliver successful pest control.
- We are proud of our customer care. You can expect good communication and feedback about what we find after an inspection. We discuss our suggestions with you and are happy to answer all your questions.
- Our pest control services can be customized to fit any size business or home. We handle everything from small outbuildings to large warehouse, hotels, apartment complexes, and more.
- Our dedicated service has earned us a name as a trusted local business. People know the exterminator we send out will deliver quality that can be relied on.
Why Choose Family Home Pest Control?
What Makes Us Different
Serving Portland, OR Since 1999
Your Superior Exterminator in Wilsonville
We offer different extermination packages to customize the type and frequency of pest control service that is right for your needs and budget. Our work is guaranteed, so you can feel completely confident in the services we offer. We stay current on pest control best practices as well as advancements in products. As a locally-owned family business, we stake our reputation on each job we do, one customer at a time. That is why you can expect the best when you call a Family Home Pest Control exterminator.
Just a few of the pests we exterminate include:
Schedule an exterminator today and put a stop to the threat insects and rodents pose to your home or business!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 503-461-7337 today!
How do you prevent pests?Pest prevention depends on what you’re trying to prevent. Some best practices we always advise customers to follow are to keep all food items (including those for pets) in air-tight containers. Make sure there are no leaks in your home (including the attic and basement). Mechanical exclusion involves sealing off all entry points into the home. This is difficult for homeowners to accomplish without help, but you can keep your lawn and surrounding areas clean and free of debris. If there are any trees or bushes that provide roof access for pests, move these away from the home or trim them shorter than the roof line.
How do you control pests?Our exterminators use the right method for the job. We take into account the property, pest type,
and residents of the home. Certain methods aren’t used when small animals or children are present. We always target our efforts as well. That means identifying paths your pest uses, where they are present, and using their feeding areas and times against them to achieve the fastest and most complete results.
How is pest control done?
There are three types of pest control procedures:
- Biological pest control: This uses chemical agents and may involve baits, pheromones, sprays, and repellants.
- Physical pest control: Exterminators manually remove pests and use control methods like barriers, sealants, and environmental manipulation to control pests.
- Mechanical pest control: Mechanical devices include traps, bait stations, and other devices designed to prey on the behavior of a specific pest.
Family Home Pest Control's Blog
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.