When you have seen one, there are many more you don’t see in the immediate area. That is the truth with most pests from ants and roaches to mice and other rodents. What’s worse is that you may not see them at all.
Insects and vermin make easy access into food pantries, cabinets where dishes are kept, into bedding, and many other places where they leave behind bacteria, allergens, urine, feces, and shedding. In this case, “what you don’t know can’t hurt you” is definitely not a true adage.
Family Home Pest Control has the experienced exterminators in Tualatin that can help you assess the pest levels in your home or business with a thorough inspection. We then tailor a specific pest control plan for you specific needs.
We have provided superior quality pest control services in Tualatin and the surrounding areas since 1975. The exterminator that comes to your location will have the expertise to know where to look to root out the insects or rodents plaguing your home or office.
We use proven extermination products and methods that are as gentle as possible on your family and the environment while still remaining extremely effective on the targeted pests.
Why Choose Family Home Pest Control?
What Makes Us Different
Serving Portland, OR Since 1999
Why Use Our Exterminator in Tualatin?
- We track when you are next scheduled for services so you don’t have to make a separate appointment with us every time.
- Because we stay on top of your follow-up visits and get to you on time, we stay ahead of the reproductive cycle of pests so they have no chance of returning.
- We have over 40 years of experience, so we know every type of insect and vermin living in Tualatin and the Pacific Northwest as well as how to get rid of them.
- Our exterminators are friendly and happy to share information. Ask us whatever questions you want. We proudly take the time to deliver excellent customer care.
- Our pest control services can be customized to fit any size business or home. We handle everything from small outbuildings to large warehouse, hotels, apartment complexes, and more.
- We have been around long enough to have become a trusted local business. People know the exterminator we send out will deliver quality services that can be relied on every time.
Contact us now to schedule an exterminator in Tualatin and breathe easier knowing your home or office is free of the health threats spread by creepy-crawlers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 503-461-7337 today!
How do you prevent pests?Pest prevention depends on what you’re trying to prevent. Some best practices we always advise customers to follow are to keep all food items (including those for pets) in air-tight containers. Make sure there are no leaks in your home (including the attic and basement). Mechanical exclusion involves sealing off all entry points into the home. This is difficult for homeowners to accomplish without help, but you can keep your lawn and surrounding areas clean and free of debris. If there are any trees or bushes that provide roof access for pests, move these away from the home or trim them shorter than the roof line.
How do you control pests?Our exterminators use the right method for the job. We take into account the property, pest type,
and residents of the home. Certain methods aren’t used when small animals or children are present. We always target our efforts as well. That means identifying paths your pest uses, where they are present, and using their feeding areas and times against them to achieve the fastest and most complete results.
How is pest control done?
There are three types of pest control procedures:
- Biological pest control: This uses chemical agents and may involve baits, pheromones, sprays, and repellants.
- Physical pest control: Exterminators manually remove pests and use control methods like barriers, sealants, and environmental manipulation to control pests.
- Mechanical pest control: Mechanical devices include traps, bait stations, and other devices designed to prey on the behavior of a specific pest.
Family Home Pest Control's Blog
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.